· Mojo Soup will follow a defined process for Customer Complaints management based on AS/NZS ISO 10002:2014)
· All Mojo Soup staff are responsible for recording and assessing customer complaints.
· Mojo Soup Project Managers are responsible for managing customer complaints within the constraints of the project within which they are raised (as Issues within the project).
· Mojo Soup Project Directors are responsible for Internal review of customer complaints that are escalated by the Project Manager, and for recording in the company complaints register.
· Mojo Soup Company Directors are responsible for review of escalated complaints and for exercising any provisions under the contract for the relevant project for Dispute resolution.
Our approach to handling complaints is mostly aligned with the principles and process outlined in the Australian Standard (AS/NZS ISO 10002:2014 – Guidelines for complaint management in organisations):
1. Early resolution – by Mojo Soup Project Manager and project team
2. Internal review – by Mojo Soup Project Director
3. External review / Dispute resolution – by Mojo Soup Company Director(s) and/or exercise rights within the relevant Contract for Dispute resolution.
The Mojo Soup project team, through the assigned Project Manager routinely (and as early as possible) manages complaints through the project risk and issue management practice which is defined in our Management System. This includes registering the complaint as an Issue in the Issue register for the relevant project. The Project Manager and Project Team will attempt to implement the required actions to resolve the issue, within the constraints of the project within which it was raised.
If the customer is dissatisfied with the outcome of their complaint/Issue resolution, they may request that it be escalated to the Mojo Soup Project Director, at which point the Complaint will be recorded in the Mojo Soup Complaints register. The Mojo Soup Project Director is responsible for the internal review of the complaint and will assess and resolve the complaint and communicate the outcome to the customer. 5.
If a customer remains dissatisfied with the outcome after internal review, they may seek an external review, by escalating to the Mojo Soup company Directors. The Mojo Soup Company Directors are responsible for the external review of the complaint and will assess and resolve the complaint and communicate the outcome to the customer, which may include reference to the Customer Contract provisions for Dispute resolution. The Mojo Soup Company Directors review the Company Complaints register during scheduled Directors meetings.