Providing end to end project management and reporting capability for Care provider
National Care Provider
- Provide a comprehensive Project Management tool that would improve project management
- Improve Project Management reporting capabilities
The PPM Accelerator Project Power App is a configured on the Microsoft Dataverse and a model-driven Power App user interface. This keeps all work in one place with projects and roadmaps available to users in their Project home page. All project details, finances, approvals, and status updates can be managed in the Project Power App. Additionally, the solution provides scheduling management capability via Project Online or Project for the web. This provides users with an end-to-end PPM solution that supports them throughout the project lifecycle from creation to closure.
- The Power App allowed users to access all project-related information in one place, including projects and roadmaps, which were available in their Project home page.
- The solution provided project management capabilities such as project details, finances, approvals, and statuses, which could all be managed in the Project Power App.
- The Power App enabled scheduling management through either Project Online or Project for the web, providing an end-to-end PPM solution that supported users throughout the project lifecycle, from creation to closure.
- Ensured all project-related information was centralised, easy for users to access and manage all aspects of their projects.
- Provided a comprehensive project management solution that improved their end-to-end project management and reporting capabilities.