Driving internal efficiency and improving user experiences through internal and external collaboration portals
New South Wales Government Agency
- Provide a central portal to all auditees and auditors to manage audits
- Enhance the user experience across applications into the future
- Centralise and manage customer data, access and security
We designed and delivered a pilot ECP solution with a formal design approach that matched user stories to defined personas, wireframing and specification detail that supported a build of the pilot solution. We are currently at the end of the implementation phase, moving to a managed support service within the coming period. There is currently 400+ audits being managed in the live production solution across all customers. Additionally, we have been developing M365 collaboration tools to further enhance the user experience across applications into the future.
- The External Collaboration Portal (ECP) and the Internal Collaboration Portal (ICP), has been successfully deployed and is now being used by all customers.
- The integration of Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and MS Teams has allowed for a seamless collaboration experience and improved data management.
- The solution has also been designed with user experience in mind, using wireframing and specification detail, which has resulted in an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- The training provided by our team has been instrumental in ensuring that all customers are able to effectively use the solution
- Ongoing support has provided peace of mind for the customer in the maintenance and future development of the solution.