Advanced tracking and reporting and centralised financial control through Power Apps
Leading private healthcare provider
- Provide a centralised solution to manage property expenses while reducing manual time and effort
- Provide easy access to view and edit details related to the approvals process, lease and licensing renewals and key site information
- Provide advanced reporting capabilities to improve decision making and improve management of property expenses
We developed a customised solution to ensure all data is captured in a consistent manner, helping to improve data accuracy, reliability, and integrity. The solution is also scalable and flexible, allowing it to evolve as business needs change over time.
The PER Power App provides users a central location to manage Property Expenditure Requests (PER), Leases and Medicare Licenses. The application enables users to enter, edit/change, and seek approval through the PER process in addition to providing data to the analytics tool Power BI for advanced reporting requirements.
- Power Apps (model-driven/Dataverse)
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- The Property Expense Request Power App automated the expense management process, improving data accuracy, reducing time and effort required to manage tasks, and providing advanced reporting capabilities.
- The solution provides a centralised and intuitive platform to manage all property expenses, while being flexible and scalable enough to evolve with the business’ changing needs.